Water Bill Adjustments and Credits
You may receive an adjustment to your bill in any of these cases:
- A high bill due to a leak that was concealed underground or behind a wall
- A once-a-year pool credit is allowed for a swimming pool that is emptied and refilled
- An act of vandalism resulting in a high bill (customer must have reported the incident to the police, and WASD must be able to verify repairs made to damaged water and sewer fixtures)
- An over or underestimated reading
- An incorrect meter reading
To submit a request or documentation email: WASD-CreditRequest@miamidade.gov
If you would like to request an Administrative Hearing, call the Customer Care Center Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., excluding holidays, at 305-665-7477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an Administrative Hearing form.
Email / Mail
- Email Request or Documentation to WASD-CreditRequest@miamidade.gov
Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department
Attention: Customer Relations Unit
3071 SW 38th Ave.
Miami FL 33146-1520