The Property Search application provides key property characteristics, ownership, sales assessment, exemption benefits, and taxable value information.
- Address, name, folio, and subdivision name
- View key property characteristics such as ownership, property legal description, and sales information
- View assessment, exemption benefits, and taxable value information
- View current and archived aerial imagery
- View building sketch (if available)
- Provides useful links to "Other Governmental Jurisdictions" such as cities, the School Board, the South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD), etc.
The Office of the Property Appraiser is continually editing and updating the tax roll. This application may not reflect the most current information on record. For details on using the application, read Property Search Help.
If you encounter any discrepancies, we encourage you to report it to our office, Report Discrepancies.
Locations and Hours
All Property Search Locations
Miami-Dade Property AppraiserPedro J. Garcia, Property Appraiser
Stephen P. Clark Center
111 NW 1st Street,
Miami, FL 33128